Examining evidence of financial and credit exclusion in Canada from 1999 to 2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Devlin, 2005. "A Detailed Study of Financial Exclusion in the UK," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 75-108, December.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2009.
"Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries With a Consumer Credit Field Experiment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1993-2008, November.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2004. "Observing unobservables: Identifying information asymmetries with a consumer credit field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00283, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2005. "Observing unobservables: identifying information asymmetries with a consumer-credit field experiment," Proceedings 961, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dean S. Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2005. "Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries with a Consumer Credit Field Experiment," Working Papers 911, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2007. "Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries with a Consumer Credit Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1989.
"Consumption and Capital Market Imperfections: An International Comparison,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "Consumption and Capital Market Imperfection: An International Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santiago Carbo & Edward P. M. Gardener & Philip Molyneux, 2007. "Financial Exclusion in Europe," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 21-27, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Adele Atkinson & Stephen McKay & Sharon Collard & Elaine Kempson, 2007. "Levels of Financial Capability in the UK," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 29-36, February.
- Gary Dymski, 2005. "Financial Globalization, Social Exclusion and Financial Crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 439-457.
- Jerry Buckland & Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2008. "Banking on the Margin in Canada," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(3), pages 252-263, August.
- Tullio Jappelli, 1990. "Who is Credit Constrained in the U. S. Economy?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 219-234.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:52:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0246-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bowles, Paul & Ajit, D. & Dempsey, Keely & Shaw, Trevor, 2011. "Urban Aboriginal use of fringe financial institutions: Survey evidence from Prince George, British Columbia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 895-902.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial exclusion Credit constraint Basic banking Unbanked Survey of Financial Security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:38:y:2009:i:6:p:966-976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .