Trust and social capital in the regulation of lending activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1979. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: The Problem Revisited," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 46-64, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-486, April.
- John C Harsanyi, 1997. "Games with incomplete information played by "bayesian" players," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1175, David K. Levine.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samouel BEJI, 2007. "Financial Openness and Financial Development in the South Mediterranean Sea Countries: Institutional Approach and Calculation ofm Development Thresholds," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 107-107.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Information Asymmetry and Economic Concentration: The case of hens and eggs in eastern Indonesia," Working Papers 03-21, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zhang, Yanlong, 2015. "The contingent value of social resources: Entrepreneurs' use of debt-financing sources in Western China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 390-406.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004.
"Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance,"
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone: The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_401, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters, 2003.
"Contacts, Social Capital and Market Institutions - A Theory of Development,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0311, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Paul Frijters & Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck, 2005. "Contacts, Social Capital and Market Institutions - A Theory of Development," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2005-1, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0194-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Paturel & Stéphane Foliard & Mazen Gharsalli, 2010. "L'encastrement social des pratiques de gestion : le cas de la relation d'emprunt pour les PME," Post-Print halshs-00765074, HAL.
- Stefan D. Josten, 2013. "Middle-Class Consensus, Social Capital And The Fundamental Causes Of Economic Growth And Development," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Valentina Moiso, 2014. "Making access to credit more democratic: tools and practices between social innovation and old inequalities," CERIS Working Paper 201420, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Christine MARSAL, 2010. "Les mécanismes cognitifs de gouvernance : un atout pour les banques mutuelles," CIRIEC Working Papers 1007, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Carole Howorth & Andrea Moro, 2012. "Trustworthiness and interest rates: an empirical study of Italian SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 161-177, July.
- Martti Vihanto, 2007. "Endogenous preferences, emotions, and the breaking of social capital into economics," Discussion Papers 18, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Luca Colombo & Stefano Colombo & Michele Grillo, 2016. "Intra-competitiveness and inter-competitiveness among mutual banks: the case of Trento," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(3), pages 195-214, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:31:y:2003:i:6:p:673-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.