Microeconomic foundations of an optimal currency area
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Swofford, James L & Whitney, Gerald A, 1987. "Nonparametric Tests of Utility Maximization and Weak Separability for Consumption, Leisure and Money," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 458-64, August.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Spencer, Peter, 1997. "Monetary integration and currency substitution in the EMS: The case for a European monetary aggregate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1403-1419, July.
- Swofford, James L & Whitney, Gerald A, 1986. "Flexible Functional Forms and the Utility Approach to the Demand for Money: A Nonparametric Analysis: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 383-89, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:9:y:2000:i:2:p:121-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.