The relationship between developed equity markets and the Pacific Basin's emerging equity markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wu, Chunchi & Su, Youg-Chern, 1998. "Dynamic relations among international stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-84.
- Y. Angela Liu & Ming-Shiun Pan, 1997. "Mean and Volatility Spillover Effects in the U.S. and Pacific–Basin Stock Markets," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 47-62, March.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- A. G. Malliaris & Jorge L. Urrutia, 2005.
"The International Crash of October 1987: Causality Tests,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 16, pages 251-262
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L., 1992. "The International Crash of October 1987: Causality Tests," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 353-364, September.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)