Monetary policy under flexible exchange rates: When is expansion contractionary?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles W. Bischoff, 1971. "Business Investment in the 1970s: A Comparison of Models," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 13-64.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978.
"Contractionary effects of devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- P. Krugman & L. Taylor, 1976. "Contractionary Effects of Devaluations," Working papers 191, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1975. "A portfolio balance model of the open economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-20, January.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-971, December.
- Tirelli, Patrizio & Vines, David, 1995. "Kohl, Reagan, and Open Economy Macroeconomics: Revisiting Rules for Fiscal and Monetary Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 561-583, October.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 1998. "Fiscal Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates: When is Expansion Contractionary?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 17-34.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Purvis, Douglas D., 1990. "Fiscal policy and the real exchange rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1201-1211, September.
- Michael Devereux & Douglas D. Purvis, 1984. "Fiscal Policy and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 593, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1980. "Wages, Flexible Exchange Rates, and Macroeconomic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 731-747.
- Scarth, William M., 1979. "Bond financed fiscal policy and the problem of instrument instability," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 1987. "The effects of foreign disturbances under flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 387-400, December.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 1984. "A synthesis of the macroeconomic approaches to exchange rate determination," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 117-136, March.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 1989. "A note on fiscal policy under flexible exchange rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1481-1486, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:7:y:1998:i:4:p:361-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.