Economic Policy in an Open Macro Model with Rational Labor Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1981|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Sachs, Jeffrey, 1980. "Wages, Flexible Exchange Rates, and Macroeconomic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 731-47, June.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1979. "Short- and Long-Run Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies under Flexible Exchange Rates and Perfect Capital Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 176-82, March.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1980.
"Imperfect asset substitutability and monetary policy under fixed exchange rates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-200, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Imperfect Asset Substitutability and Monetary Policy under Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-71, December.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.