Production bottlenecks and congestion externalities during the transition to a market economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sweder Wijnbergen, 1993. "Enterprise reform in Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 21-38, 01.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992.
"Enterprise Reform in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aghion, Philippe & Blanchard, Olivier J & Carlin, Wendy, 1994. "The Economics of Enterprise Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico C Perotti, 1994. "A taxonomy of post-socialist financial systems: decentralized enforcement and the creation of inside money," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(1), pages 71-81, 03.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-36.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Kent Osband, 1991. "Energy Pricing in the Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 91/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Isard & Joshua Aizenman, 1993. "Resource Allocation During the Transition to a Market Economy; Policy Implications of Supply Bottlenecks and Adjustment Costs," IMF Working Papers 93/6, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:5:y:1996:i:3:p:225-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.