Competition, technology, and trade in oligopolistic industries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michihiro Ohyama, 1999. "Market, Trade and Welfare in General Equilibrium," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-24, 03.
- Brander, James A., 1981.
"Intra-industry trade in identical commodities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Horn, Henrik & Levinsohn, James A, 2000.
"Merger Policies And Trade Liberalization,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrik Horn & James Levinsohn, 1997. "Merger Policies and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 6077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, H. & Levinsohn, J., 1998. "Merger Policies and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 420, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Roy J. Ruffin, 2003. "International Trade under Oligopoly Conditions," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 577-587, 09.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 2003. "Oligopoly and trade: what, how much, and for whom?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 315-335, August.
- J. Peter Neary, 2003.
"Competitive versus Comparative Advantage,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 457-470, 04.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982.
"A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade,"
513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983. "A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venables, Anthony J., 1985. "Trade and trade policy with imperfect competition: The case of identical products and free entry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-19, August.
- Weinstein, David E., 1992. "Competition and unilateral dumping," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 379-388, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:127-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.