Public R&D and social challenges: What lessons from mission R&D programs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014.
"Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks,"
Working Papers Series
7, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond market failures: The market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-21, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:227-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:178-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:97-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:14-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iris Wanzenböck & Koen Frenken, 2018. "The subsidiarity principle: Turning challenge-oriented innovation policy on its head," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1806, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- Winskel, Mark & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Skea, Jim & Wang, Xinxin, 2014. "Remaking the UK's energy technology innovation system: From the margins to the mainstream," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 591-602.
- Imbert, Enrica & Ladu, Luana & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Quitzow, Rainer, 2017. "Policy strategies for a transition to a bioeconomy in Europe: the case of Italy and Germany," MPRA Paper 78143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew L. Wallace & Ismael Rafols, 2016. "Shaping the Agenda of a Grand Challenge: Institutional Mediation of Priorities in Avian Influenza Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-02, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Geels, Frank W. & Penna, Caetano C.R., 2015. "Societal problems and industry reorientation: Elaborating the Dialectic Issue LifeCycle (DILC) model and a case study of car safety in the USA (1900–1995)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 67-82.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nilsson, Adriana, 2017. "Making norms to tackle global challenges: The role of Intergovernmental Organisations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 171-181.
- Pierre Benoit Joly & Laurence Colinet & Ariane Gaunand & Stephane Lemarié & Mireille Matt, 2016. "Agricultural research impact assessment: issues, methods and challenges," Working Papers hal-01431457, HAL.
- van der Have, Robert P. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2016. "Social innovation research: An emerging area of innovation studies?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1923-1935.
- Huguenin, Ariane & Jeannerat, Hugues, 2017. "Creating change through pilot and demonstration projects: Towards a valuation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 624-635.
- Bergek, Anna & Berggren, Christian, 2014. "The impact of environmental policy instruments on innovation: A review of energy and automotive industry studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 112-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:41:y:2012:i:10:p:1697-1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.