The changing pattern of industrial scientific research collaboration in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diana Hicks & Sylvan Katz, 1997. "A National Research Network Viewed from an Industrial Perspective," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 79(1), pages 129-142.
- Godin, Benoit, 1996. "Research and the practice of publication in industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 587-606, June.
- Hicks, Diana M. & Isard, Phoebe A. & Martin, Ben R., 1996. "A morphology of Japanese and European corporate research networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 359-378, May.
- Hicks, Diana, 1995. "Published Papers, Tacit Competencies and Corporate Management of the Public/Private Character of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 401-424.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Robert J W Tijssen & Thed N van Leeuwen & Joke C Korevaar, 1996. "Scientific publication activity of industry in the Netherlands," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 105-119, August.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren, 1990. "Managing innovation in multi-technology corporations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-60, February.
- Nelson, Richard R., 1990. "Capitalism as an engine of progress," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-214, June.
- Nathan ROSENBERG, 2009.
"Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies On Science And The Innovation Process Selected Works of Nathan Rosenberg, chapter 11, pages 225-234
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1990. "Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-174, April.
- Crawford, E. & Shinn, T. & Sorlin, S., 1992. "The Nationalization and Denationalization of Sciences," Papers 1992l, Umea - Center for Regional Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Himanshu & Barua, Mukesh Kumar, 2016. "Identifying enablers of technological innovation for Indian MSMEs using best–worst multi criteria decision making method," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 69-79.
- Ejermo, Olof & Karlsson, Charlie, 2006.
"Interregional inventor networks as studied by patent coinventorships,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 412-430, April.
- Ejermo, Olof & Karlsson, Charlie, 2005. "Interregional Inventor Networks as Studied by Patent Co-inventorships," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Roberto Camerani & Daniele Rotolo & Nicola Grassano, 2018. "Do Firms Publish? A Multi-Sectoral Analysis," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-21, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Broberg, J. Christian & McKelvie, Alexander & Short, Jeremy C. & Ketchen, David J. & Wan, William P., 2013. "Political institutional structure influences on innovative activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2574-2580.
- Cantner, Uwe & Rake, Bastian, 2014.
"International research networks in pharmaceuticals: Structure and dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 333-348.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roberto Camerani & Daniele Rotolo & Nicola Grassano, 2018. "Do firms publish? A multi-sectoral analysis," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- René Belderbos & Martin Carree & Boris Lokshin & Juan Fernández Sastre, 2015.
"Inter-temporal patterns of R&D collaboration and innovative performance,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 123-137, February.
- Belderbos R.A. & Carree M.A. & Lokshin B. & Fernandez J., 2015. "Inter-temporal patterns of R&D collaboration and innovative performance," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:spr:scient:v:61:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1023_b:scie.0000041651.26664.14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santoro, Michael D. & Chakrabarti, Alok K., 2002. "Firm size and technology centrality in industry-university interactions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1163-1180, September.
- Porac, Joseph F. & Wade, James B. & Fischer, Harald M. & Brown, Joyce & Kanfer, Alaina & Bowker, Geoffrey, 2004. "Human capital heterogeneity, collaborative relationships, and publication patterns in a multidisciplinary scientific alliance: a comparative case study of two scientific teams," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 661-678, May.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:204-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:86:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0288-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:182398 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:1:p:81-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.