The locality of waste sites within the city of Chicago: a demographic, social, and economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James T. Hamilton, 1993. "Politics and Social Costs: Estimating the Impact of Collective Action on Hazardous Waste Facilities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 101-125, Spring.
- Douglas Anderton & Andy Anderson & John Oakes & Michael Fraser, 1994. "Environmental Equity: The Demographics of Dumping," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 229-248, May.
- John A. Hird, 1993. "Environmental policy and equity: The case of superfund," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 323-343.
- Diane Hite, 2000. "A Random Utility Model of Environmental Equity," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 40-58.
- James T. Hamilton, 1995. "Testing for environmental racism: Prejudice, profits, political power?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 107-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin R. Jenkins & Kelly B. Maguire & Cynthia L. Morgan, 2004.
"Host Community Compensation and Municipal Solid Waste Landfills,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Cynthia Morgan & Kelly B. Maguire & Robin R. Jenkins, 2002. "Host Community Compensation and Municipal Solid Waste Landfills," NCEE Working Paper Series 200204, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2002.
- Alexandre BERTHE, 2016. "Inequalities in the access to water and sanitation services in the North and the Nordeste of Brazil: what lessons for social justice?," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Kevin Haninger & Lala Ma & Christopher Timmins, 2017. "The Value of Brownfield Remediation," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 197-241.
- Ann Wolverton, 2009. "The Role of Demographic and Cost-Related Factors in Determining Where Plants Locate - A Tale of Two Texas Cities," NCEE Working Paper Series 200903, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jun 2009.
- Wolverton Ann, 2009.
"Effects of Socio-Economic and Input-Related Factors on Polluting Plants' Location Decisions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Ann Wolverton, 2008. "Effects of Socio-Economic and Input-Related Factors on Polluting Plants' Location Decisions," NCEE Working Paper Series 200808, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2008.
- Alexandre BERTHE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012.
"Ecological inequalities: how to link unequal access to the environment with theories of justice?,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sylvie Ferrari & Alexandre Berthe, 2012. "Ecological inequalities: how to link unequal access to the environment with theories of justice?," Post-Print hal-00799045, HAL.
- William Bowen & Mark Atlas & Sugie Lee, 2009. "Industrial agglomeration and the regional scientific explanation of perceived environmental injustice," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1013-1031, December.
- Verchere, Alban, 2017. "The Middle-class Collapse and the Environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 510-523.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:24:y:2002:i:1-2:p:53-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.