Mechanisms and kinetics of CO2 hydrogenation to value-added products: A detailed review on current status and future trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M., 2016. "A review of potential innovations for production, conditioning and utilization of biogas with multiple-criteria assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1148-1171.
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M., 2012. "Value-added carbon management technologies for low CO2 intensive carbon-based energy vectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 280-297.
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M., 2012. "Negative carbon intensity of renewable energy technologies involving biomass or carbon dioxide as inputs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6507-6521.
- Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Caramanna, Giorgio & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes, 2014. "An overview of current status of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 426-443.
- Ail, Snehesh Shivananda & Dasappa, S., 2016. "Biomass to liquid transportation fuel via Fischer Tropsch synthesis – Technology review and current scenario," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 267-286.
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M. & Postawa, Karol, 2017. "Renewable energy from biogas with reduced carbon dioxide footprint: Implications of applying different plant configurations and operating pressures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 852-868.
- Gabriele Centi & Siglinda Perathoner, 2011. "CO 2 ‐based energy vectors for the storage of solar energy," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 21-35, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:187-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsModified Fischer-Tropsch synthesis; Microkinetics; Micromechanism; Enolic mechanism; Carbide mechanism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1292-1311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.