Development process and probable future transformations of rural biogas in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ling & Zhao, Lixin & Ren, Changshan & Wang, Fei, 2012. "The progress and prospects of rural biogas production in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 58-63.
- Chen, Yu & Hu, Wei & Feng, Yongzhong & Sweeney, Sandra, 2014. "Status and prospects of rural biogas development in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 679-685.
- Li, Changjiang & Liao, Yuncheng & Wen, Xiaoxia & Wang, Yangfeng & Yang, Fei, 2015. "The development and countermeasures of household biogas in northwest grain for green project areas of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 835-846.
- Chen, Yu & Yang, Gaihe & Sweeney, Sandra & Feng, Yongzhong, 2010. "Household biogas use in rural China: A study of opportunities and constraints," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 545-549, January.
- Sun, Dingqiang & Bai, Junfei & Qiu, Huanguang & Cai, Yaqing, 2014. "Impact of government subsidies on household biogas use in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 748-756.
- Kathrin Specht & Rosemarie Siebert & Ina Hartmann & Ulf Freisinger & Magdalena Sawicka & Armin Werner & Susanne Thomaier & Dietrich Henckel & Heike Walk & Axel Dierich, 2014. "Urban agriculture of the future: an overview of sustainability aspects of food production in and on buildings," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(1), pages 33-51, March.
- He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Zhang, Lei & Lu, Yonglong, 2013. "Comparing centralized and decentralized bio-energy systems in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-43.
- van Groenendaal, Willem & Gehua, Wang, 2010. "Microanalysis of the benefits of China's family-size bio-digesters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4457-4466.
- Jiang, Xinyuan & Sommer, Sven G. & Christensen, Knud V., 2011. "A review of the biogas industry in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6073-6081, October.
- Tu, Wubin & Zhang, LingXian & Zhou, Zhongren & Liu, Xue & Fu, Zetian, 2011. "The development of renewable energy in resource-rich region: A case in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 856-860, January.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Gennaro, Bernardo De & Shah, Nilay, 2013. "Assessment of optimal size of anaerobic co-digestion plants: An application to cattle farms in the province of Bari (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 57-70.
- Qu, Wei & Tu, Qin & Bluemling, Bettina, 2013. "Which factors are effective for farmers’ biogas use?–Evidence from a large-scale survey in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 26-33.
- Deng, Yanfei & Xu, Jiuping & Liu, Ying & Mancl, Karen, 2014. "Biogas as a sustainable energy source in China: Regional development strategy application and decision making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 294-303.
- Feng, Yongzhong & Guo, Yan & Yang, Gaihe & Qin, Xiaowei & Song, Zilin, 2012. "Household biogas development in rural China: On policy support and other macro sustainable conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5617-5624.
- Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei, 2008. "Small-scale bioenergy projects in rural China: Lessons to be learnt," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2154-2162, June.
- Ding, Wenguang & Niu, Hewen & Chen, Jinsong & Du, Jun & Wu, Yang, 2012. "Influence of household biogas digester use on household energy consumption in a semi-arid rural region of northwest China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 16-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zou, Shuzhen & Wang, Hui & Wang, Xiaojiao & Zhou, Sha & Li, Xue & Feng, Yongzhong, 2016. "Application of experimental design techniques in the optimization of the ultrasonic pretreatment time and enhancement of methane production in anaerobic co-digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 191-202.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:933-944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yin, Dongxue & Liu, Wei & Zhai, Ningning & Wang, Yandong & Ren, Chengjie & Yang, Gaihe, 2017. "Regional differentiation of rural household biogas development and related driving factors in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1008-1018.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:352-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaohua, Wang & Kunquan, Li & Hua, Li & Di, Bai & Jingru, Liu, 2017. "Research on China’s rural household energy consumption – Household investigation of typical counties in 8 economic zones," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 28-32.
- repec:eee:renene:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:362-370 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiogas; Household; Medium-to-large biogas projects; Transformation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:703-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.