A review of the biogas industry in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
- Chen, Yu & Yang, Gaihe & Sweeney, Sandra & Feng, Yongzhong, 2010. "Household biogas use in rural China: A study of opportunities and constraints," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 545-549, January.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Li, Wen, 2010. "A survey of China's renewable energy economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 438-445, January.
- Peidong, Zhang & Yanli, Yang & Yongsheng, Tian & Xutong, Yang & Yongkai, Zhang & Yonghong, Zheng & Lisheng, Wang, 2009. "Bioenergy industries development in China: Dilemma and solution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2571-2579, December.
- Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei, 2008. "Small-scale bioenergy projects in rural China: Lessons to be learnt," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2154-2162, June.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
More about this item
KeywordsChina Sustainable development Biogas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:10:p:6073-6081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .