Photovoltaics: A review of cell and module technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Tan, Q. & Yang, Z.F., 2009. "Planning of community-scale renewable energy management systems in a mixed stochastic and fuzzy environment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1833-1847.
- Shalini, S. & Balasundara prabhu, R. & Prasanna, S. & Mallick, Tapas K. & Senthilarasu, S., 2015. "Review on natural dye sensitized solar cells: Operation, materials and methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1306-1325.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Yang, Z.F. & Lin, Q.G. & Tan, Q., 2009. "Community-scale renewable energy systems planning under uncertainty--An interval chance-constrained programming approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 721-735, May.
- Ekren, Orhan & Ekren, Banu Y., 2010. "Size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage using simulated annealing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 592-598, February.
- M, Chandrashekara & Yadav, Avadhesh, 2017. "Water desalination system using solar heat: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1308-1330.
- Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, R.Z., 2009. "A review for absorbtion and adsorbtion solar cooling systems in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1523-1531, August.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Afgan, Naim H. & Carvalho, Maria G., 2002. "Multi-criteria assessment of new and renewable energy power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 739-755.
- Staffan Jacobsson & Björn A. Andersson & Lennart Bångens, 2002. "Transforming the energy system - the evolution of the German technological system for solar cells," SPRU Working Paper Series 84, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Al-Ismaily, Hilal A. & Probert, Douglas, 1998. "Photovoltaic electricity prospects in oman," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(2-3), pages 97-124, February.
- Hoppmann, Joern & Volland, Jonas & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2014. "The economic viability of battery storage for residential solar photovoltaic systems – A review and a simulation model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1101-1118.
- Radziemska, E., 2003. "The effect of temperature on the power drop in crystalline silicon solar cells," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-12.
- Malik, A.Q. & Damit, Salmi Jan Bin Haji, 2003. "Outdoor testing of single crystal silicon solar cells," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1433-1445.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Cheung, Gary H.W., 2005. "Study of models for predicting the diffuse irradiance on inclined surfaces," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 170-186, June.
- Peters, Michael & Schneider, Malte & Griesshaber, Tobias & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2012. "The impact of technology-push and demand-pull policies on technical change – Does the locus of policies matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1308.
- Elani, U.A. & Bagazi, S.A., 1998. "The importance of silicon photovoltaic manufacturing in Saudi Arabia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 89-94.
- Wamukonya, Njeri, 2007. "Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 6-14, January.
- Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, R.Z. & Wu, J.Y. & Dai, Y.J. & Ma, Q., 2008. "Design and performance of a solar-powered air-conditioning system in a green building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(5), pages 297-311, May.
- Florides, G. A. & Tassou, S. A. & Kalogirou, S. A. & Wrobel, L. C., 2002. "Review of solar and low energy cooling technologies for buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 557-572, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:1:y:1997:i:1-2:p:71-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.