Looking into the Danish energy system: Lesson to be learned by other communities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Höök, M. & Söderbergh, B. & Aleklett, K., 2009. "Future Danish oil and gas export," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1826-1834.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2012. "Comparison of future energy scenarios for Denmark: IDA 2050, CEESA (Coherent Energy and Environmental System Analysis), and Climate Commission 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 275-282.
- Pavlović, Tomislav M. & Radonjić, Ivana S. & Milosavljević, Dragana D. & Pantić, Lana S., 2012. "A review of concentrating solar power plants in the world and their potential use in Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3891-3902.
- Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI, 2019. "L’impatto sociale della produzione di scienza su larga scala: come governarlo?," Departmental Working Papers 2019-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kafle, Sagar & Parajuli, Ranjan & Bhattarai, Sujala & Euh, Seung Hee & Kim, Dae Hyun, 2017. "A review on energy systems and GHG emissions reduction plan and policy of the Republic of Korea: Past, present, and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1123-1130.
- Parajuli, Ranjan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Dalgaard, Tommy & Pokharel, Govind Raj, 2014. "Energy consumption projection of Nepal: An econometric approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 432-444.
- repec:eee:renene:v:131:y:2019:i:c:p:372-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:573-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chittum, Anna & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2014. "How Danish communal heat planning empowers municipalities and benefits individual consumers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 465-474.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2013. "Energy policymaking in Denmark: Implications for global energy security and sustainability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 829-839.
- Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Andersen, Anders N., 2016. "Booster heat pumps and central heat pumps in district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1374-1388.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2013. "Priority order in using biomass resources – Energy systems analyses of future scenarios for Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 86-94.
- Parajuli, Ranjan & Dalgaard, Tommy & Jørgensen, Uffe & Adamsen, Anders Peter S. & Knudsen, Marie Trydeman & Birkved, Morten & Gylling, Morten & Schjørring, Jan Kofod, 2015. "Biorefining in the prevailing energy and materials crisis: a review of sustainable pathways for biorefinery value chains and sustainability assessment methodologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-263.
- Noel, Lance & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2016. "Why Did Better Place Fail?: Range anxiety, interpretive flexibility, and electric vehicle promotion in Denmark and Israel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 377-386.
- Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Lin-Ling & Liu, Wei & Fisher, Ron, 2013. "Bootstrap-DEA analysis of BRICS’ energy efficiency based on small sample data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1049-1055.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy security; Climate change; Danish energy strategies; Renewable energy; Energy savings; Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:4:p:2191-2199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.