Current perspective of the renewable energy development in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oh, Tick Hui & Pang, Shen Yee & Chua, Shing Chyi, 2010. "Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1241-1252, May.
- Chua, Shing Chyi & Oh, Tick Hui, 2010. "Review on Malaysia's national energy developments: Key policies, agencies, programmes and international involvements," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2916-2925, December.
- Kathirvale, Sivapalan & Muhd Yunus, Muhd Noor & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Samsuddin, Abdul Halim, 2004. "Energy potential from municipal solid waste in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 559-567.
- Shuit, S.H. & Tan, K.T. & Lee, K.T. & Kamaruddin, A.H., 2009. "Oil palm biomass as a sustainable energy source: A Malaysian case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1225-1235.
- Ab Kadir, Mohd Zainal Abidin & Rafeeu, Yaaseen & Adam, Nor Mariah, 2010. "Prospective scenarios for the full solar energy development in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3023-3031, December.
- Omer, Abdeen Mustafa, 2008. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2265-2300, December.
- Kadir, Mohd Zainal Abidin Ab & Rafeeu, Yaaseen, 2010. "A review on factors for maximizing solar fraction under wet climate environment in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2243-2248, October.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1529-1541, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Energy demand Energy policy Fit-in Tariff;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:897-904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.