Prospects of dedicated biodiesel engine vehicles in Malaysia and Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Labeckas, Gvidonas & Slavinskas, Stasys, 2006. "Performance of direct-injection off-road diesel engine on rapeseed oil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 849-863.
- Barnwal, B.K. & Sharma, M.P., 2005. "Prospects of biodiesel production from vegetable oils in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 363-378, August.
- Husnawan, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saifullah, M.G., 2009. "Thermal analysis of cylinder head carbon deposits from single cylinder diesel engine fueled by palm oil-diesel fuel emulsions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2107-2113, October.
- Tan, K.T. & Lee, K.T. & Mohamed, A.R. & Bhatia, S., 2009. "Palm oil: Addressing issues and towards sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 420-427, February.
- Oh, Tick Hui & Pang, Shen Yee & Chua, Shing Chyi, 2010. "Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1241-1252, May.
- Zhou, Adrian & Thomson, Elspeth, 2009. "The development of biofuels in Asia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 11-20, November.
- Srivastava, Anjana & Prasad, Ram, 2000. "Triglycerides-based diesel fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 111-133, June.
- Sperling, Daniel & Gordon, Deborah, 2009. "Two Billion Cars: Driving Toward Sustainability," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195376647.
- Sarin, Amit & Arora, Rajneesh & Singh, N.P. & Sharma, Meeta & Malhotra, R.K., 2009. "Influence of metal contaminants on oxidation stability of Jatropha biodiesel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1271-1275.
- Hoekman, S. Kent, 2009. "Biofuels in the U.S. – Challenges and Opportunities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 14-22.
- Ramadhas, A.S. & Jayaraj, S. & Muraleedharan, C., 2005. "Characterization and effect of using rubber seed oil as fuel in the compression ignition engines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 795-803.
- Abdullah, Kamaruddin, 2005. "Renewable energy conversion and utilization in ASEAN countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 119-128.
- Jayed, M.H. & Masjuki, H.H. & Saidur, R. & Kalam, M.A. & Jahirul, M.I., 2009. "Environmental aspects and challenges of oilseed produced biodiesel in Southeast Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2452-2462, December.
- Murugesan, A. & Umarani, C. & Chinnusamy, T.R. & Krishnan, M. & Subramanian, R. & Neduzchezhain, N., 2009. "Production and analysis of bio-diesel from non-edible oils--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 825-834, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPalm Biodiesel Biodiesel engine Energy policy Malaysia Indonesia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:220-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.