Thermal analysis of cylinder head carbon deposits from single cylinder diesel engine fueled by palm oil-diesel fuel emulsions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Mazandarani, A., 2011. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Malaysia from 1976 to 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2629-2642, August.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Motasemi, F. & Zarifi, F. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2012. "Energy and fuel consumption forecast by retrofitting absorption cooling in Malaysia from 2012 to 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6128-6141.
- Reham, S.S. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Shancita, I. & Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Ruhul, A.M., 2015. "Study on stability, fuel properties, engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics of biofuel emulsion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1566-1579.
- Ogunkoya, Dolanimi & Li, Shuai & Rojas, Orlando J. & Fang, Tiegang, 2015. "Performance, combustion, and emissions in a diesel engine operated with fuel-in-water emulsions based on lignin," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 851-861.
- Jayed, M.H. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Husnawan, M. & Liaquat, A.M., 2011. "Prospects of dedicated biodiesel engine vehicles in Malaysia and Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 220-235, January.
- Melo-Espinosa, Eliezer Ahmed & Piloto-Rodríguez, Ramón & Goyos-Pérez, Leonardo & Sierens, Roger & Verhelst, Sebastian, 2015. "Emulsification of animal fats and vegetable oils for their use as a diesel engine fuel: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 623-633.
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:582-593 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, M.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Nur, Hadi, 2012. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2316-2328.
- Mileusnić, Z.I. & Petrović, D.V. & Đević, M.S., 2010. "Comparison of tillage systems according to fuel consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 221-228.
- Mavropoulos, G.C., 2011. "Experimental study of the interactions between long and short-term unsteady heat transfer responses on the in-cylinder and exhaust manifold diesel engine surfaces," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 867-881, March.
- Mohammadnejad, M. & Ghazvini, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4652-4658.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon deposit Palm Oil Methyl Ester Fuel emulsions Thermal analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:10:p:2107-2113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.