Perspectives on biodiesel as a sustainable fuel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, G.P. & Kallu, S. & McManus, M.C., 2008. "Development of biofuels for the UK automotive market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(6), pages 506-515, June.
- Sumathi, S. & Chai, S.P. & Mohamed, A.R., 2008. "Utilization of oil palm as a source of renewable energy in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2404-2421, December.
- rahimi, Hadi & Ghobadian, Barat & Yusaf, Talal & Najafi, Gholamhasan & Khatamifar, Mahdi, 2009. "Diesterol: An environment-friendly IC engine fuel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 335-342.
- Adhikari, Sushil & Fernando, Sandun D. & Haryanto, Agus, 2008. "Hydrogen production from glycerin by steam reforming over nickel catalysts," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1097-1100.
- Sharma, Y.C. & Singh, B., 2009. "Development of biodiesel: Current scenario," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1646-1651, August.
- Kahn, James Randall & Franceschi, Dina, 2006. "Beyond Kyoto: A tax-based system for the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 778-787, July.
- Wassell, Charles Jr. & Dittmer, Timothy P., 2006. "Are subsidies for biodiesel economically efficient?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3993-4001, December.
- Yee, Kian Fei & Tan, Kok Tat & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat Teong, 2009. "Life cycle assessment of palm biodiesel: Revealing facts and benefits for sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 189-196, November.
- Tan, K.T. & Lee, K.T. & Mohamed, A.R. & Bhatia, S., 2009. "Palm oil: Addressing issues and towards sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 420-427, February.
- Enweremadu, C.C. & Mbarawa, M.M., 2009. "Technical aspects of production and analysis of biodiesel from used cooking oil--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2205-2224, December.
- Hoekman, S. Kent, 2009. "Biofuels in the U.S. – Challenges and Opportunities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 14-22.
- Gui, M.M. & Lee, K.T. & Bhatia, S., 2008. "Feasibility of edible oil vs. non-edible oil vs. waste edible oil as biodiesel feedstock," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1646-1653.
- Abdullah, A.Z. & Salamatinia, B. & Mootabadi, H. & Bhatia, S., 2009. "Current status and policies on biodiesel industry in Malaysia as the world's leading producer of palm oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5440-5448, December.
- Lam, Man Kee & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2009. "Malaysian palm oil: Surviving the food versus fuel dispute for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1456-1464, August.
- Hossain, A.K. & Davies, P.A., 2010. "Plant oils as fuels for compression ignition engines: A technical review and life-cycle analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13.
- Murugesan, A. & Umarani, C. & Chinnusamy, T.R. & Krishnan, M. & Subramanian, R. & Neduzchezhain, N., 2009. "Production and analysis of bio-diesel from non-edible oils--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 825-834, May.
- Sarin, Amit & Arora, Rajneesh & Singh, N.P. & Sarin, Rakesh & Malhotra, R.K. & Kundu, K., 2009. "Effect of blends of Palm-Jatropha-Pongamia biodiesels on cloud point and pour point," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2016-2021.
- Murugesan, A. & Umarani, C. & Subramanian, R. & Nedunchezhian, N., 2009. "Bio-diesel as an alternative fuel for diesel engines--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 653-662, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel Alternative renewable fuel Conversion technology Policy Land management Palm oil;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:14:y:2010:i:4:p:1312-1320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.