Prospects of using microalgae for biofuels production: Results of a Delphi study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Liam & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Biofuels from microalgae--A review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 557-577, February.
- Singh, Jasvinder & Gu, Sai, 2010. "Commercialization potential of microalgae for biofuels production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2596-2610, December.
- Rowe, Gene & Wright, George, 1999. "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: issues and analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-375, October.
- Hirano, Atsushi & Ueda, Ryohei & Hirayama, Shin & Ogushi, Yasuyuki, 1997. "CO2 fixation and ethanol production with microalgal photosynthesis and intracellular anaerobic fermentation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 137-142.
- Mata, Teresa M. & Martins, António A. & Caetano, Nidia. S., 2010. "Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 217-232, January.
- Erica Geraldes Castanheira & Patricia Pereira Da Silva, 2010. "Governance of the emerging biofuel markets in European Union: the Portuguese context," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(3), pages 230-251.
- Ribeiro, Lauro André & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da, 2013. "Surveying techno-economic indicators of microalgae biofuel technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 89-96.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whiting, Kai & Carmona, Luis Gabriel & Sousa, Tânia, 2017. "A review of the use of exergy to evaluate the sustainability of fossil fuels and non-fuel mineral depletion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 202-211.
- Kai Whiting & Luis Gabriel Carmona & Angeles Carrasco & Tânia Sousa, 2017. "Exergy Replacement Cost of Fossil Fuels: Closing the Carbon Cycle," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-1, July.
- Baudry, Gino & Delrue, Florian & Legrand, Jack & Pruvost, Jérémy & Vallée, Thomas, 2017.
"The challenge of measuring biofuel sustainability: A stakeholder-driven approach applied to the French case,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 933-947.
- Gino Baudry & Florian Delrue & Jack Legrand & Jeremy Pruvost & Thomas Vallée, 2017. "The challenge of measuring biofuel sustainability: A stakeholder-driven approach applied to the French case," Post-Print hal-01527180, HAL.
- Baudry, Gino & Macharis, Cathy & Vallée, Thomas, 2018. "Can microalgae biodiesel contribute to achieve the sustainability objectives in the transport sector in France by 2030? A comparison between first, second and third generation biofuels though a range-," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 1032-1046.
- Kargbo, Hannah & Harris, Jonathan Stuart & Phan, Anh N., 2021. "“Drop-in” fuel production from biomass: Critical review on techno-economic feasibility and sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Billig, Eric & Thrän, Daniela, 2016. "Evaluation of biomethane technologies in Europe – Technical concepts under the scope of a Delphi-Survey embedded in a multi-criteria analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1176-1186.
- Na, Jeong-Geol & Park, Young-Kwon & Kim, Doo Il & Oh, You-Kwan & Jeon, Sang Goo & Kook, Jin Woo & Shin, Ji Hoon & Lee, See Hoon, 2015. "Rapid pyrolysis behavior of oleaginous microalga, Chlorella sp. KR-1 with different triglyceride contents," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 779-784.
- Lam, Man Kee & Yusoff, Mohammad Iqram & Uemura, Yoshimitsu & Lim, Jun Wei & Khoo, Choon Gek & Lee, Keat Teong & Ong, Hwai Chyuan, 2017. "Cultivation of Chlorella vulgaris using nutrients source from domestic wastewater for biodiesel production: Growth condition and kinetic studies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 197-207.
- Jambo, Siti Azmah & Abdulla, Rahmath & Mohd Azhar, Siti Hajar & Marbawi, Hartinie & Gansau, Jualang Azlan & Ravindra, Pogaku, 2016. "A review on third generation bioethanol feedstock," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 756-769.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; Delphi study; Emerging technologies; Microalgae; Renewables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:75:y:2015:i:c:p:799-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.