The effects of dispatch strategy on electrical performance of amorphous silicon-based solar photovoltaic-thermal systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, T.T., 2010. "A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 365-379.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- Kalogirou, Soteris, 2003. "The potential of solar industrial process heat applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 337-361.
- Pathak, M.J.M. & Sanders, P.G. & Pearce, J.M., 2014. "Optimizing limited solar roof access by exergy analysis of solar thermal, photovoltaic, and hybrid photovoltaic thermal systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 115-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rozario, Joseph & Pearce, Joshua M., 2015. "Optimization of annealing cycles for electric output in outdoor conditions for amorphous silicon photovoltaic–thermal systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 134-141.
- Savvakis, Nikolaos & Tsoutsos, Theocharis, 2015. "Performance assessment of a thin film photovoltaic system under actual Mediterranean climate conditions in the island of Crete," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1435-1455.
- Michael, Jee Joe & S, Iniyan & Goic, Ranko, 2015. "Flat plate solar photovoltaic–thermal (PV/T) systems: A reference guide," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 62-88.
- Hu, Jianhui & Chen, Wujun & Yang, Deqing & Zhao, Bing & Song, Hao & Ge, Binbin, 2016. "Energy performance of ETFE cushion roof integrated photovoltaic/thermal system on hot and cold days," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 40-51.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogenated amorphous silicon; a-Si; Thermal annealing; Photovoltaic thermal hybrid system (PVT or PV/T);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:68:y:2014:i:c:p:459-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.