Stand-alone island daily power management using a tidal turbine farm and an ocean compressed air energy storage system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Hyung-Mok & Rutqvist, Jonny & Ryu, Dong-Woo & Choi, Byung-Hee & Sunwoo, Choon & Song, Won-Kyong, 2012. "Exploring the concept of compressed air energy storage (CAES) in lined rock caverns at shallow depth: A modeling study of air tightness and energy balance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 653-667.
- Kai-Wern Ng & Wei-Haur Lam & Khai-Ching Ng, 2013. "2002–2012: 10 Years of Research Progress in Horizontal-Axis Marine Current Turbines," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozturk, Mehmet & Sahin, Cihan & Yuksel, Yalcin, 2017. "Current power potential of a sea strait: The Bosphorus," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PA), pages 191-203.
- Hao Tian & Zijian Zhou & Yu Sui, 2019. "Modeling and Validation of an Electrohydraulic Power Take-Off System for a Portable Wave Energy Convertor with Compressed Energy Storage," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-15, September.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Raza, Muhammad & Sumper, Andreas & Díaz-González, Francisco & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel, 2019. "Integral approach to energy planning and electric grid assessment in a renewable energy technology integration for a 50/50 target applied to a small island," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 524-543.
- Moradi, Jalal & Shahinzadeh, Hossein & Khandan, Amirsalar & Moazzami, Majid, 2017. "A profitability investigation into the collaborative operation of wind and underwater compressed air energy storage units in the spot market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1779-1794.
More about this item
KeywordsTidal energy; Marine current turbine; Island power supply; Compressed air energy storage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:286-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.