Analytical solution of a multi-dimensional Hotelling model with quadratic transportation costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Veendorp, E. C. H. & Majeed, Anjum, 1995. "Differentiation in a two-dimensional market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-83, February.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1994. "Two-stage two-dimensional spatial competition between two firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2005. "Concentration of competing retail stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 488-512, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Lamarche-Perrin & André Orléan & Pablo Jensen, 2018. "Coexistence of several currencies in presence of increasing returns to adoption," Working Papers hal-01531277, HAL.
- Alex Lamarche-Perrin & Andr'e Orl'ean & Pablo Jensen, 2018. "Coexistence of several currencies in presence of increasing returns to adoption," Papers 1801.04218, arXiv.org.
- Alex Lamarche-Perrin & André Orléan & Pablo Jensen, 2017. "A simplistic model of the emergence of money," Working Papers halshs-01531274, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial competition Minimum differentiation Consumer heterogeneity Analytical solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:39:y:2009:i:3:p:343-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .