Equilibrium stability for a migration model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Ginsburgh & Yorgo Papageorgiou & Jacques-François Thisse, 1985.
"On existence and stability of spatial equilibria and steady-states,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/99282, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Papageorgiou, Yorgo & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1985. "On existence and stability of spatial equilibria and steady-states," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 149-158, June.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & PAPAGEORGIOU, Yorgo & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "On existence and stability of spatial equilibria and steady-states," CORE Discussion Papers RP 651, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- T Tabuchi, 1986.
"Existence and stability of city-size distribution in the gravity and logit models,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(10), pages 1375-1389, October.
- T Tabuchi, 1986. "Existence and Stability of City-Size Distribution in the Gravity and Logit Models," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 18(10), pages 1375-1389, October.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1998. "Urban Agglomeration and Dispersion: A Synthesis of Alonso and Krugman," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 333-351, November.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Nakajima, Tetsuya, 1995. "Equilibrium with an underpopulated region and an overpopulated region," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 109-123, February.
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1982. "Efficiency and Equalization Payments in a Federal System of Government: A Synthesis and Extension of Recent Results," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 613-33, November.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1984. "Quantities, qualities and multiple public services in the Tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 299-321, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:1:p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.