Land value taxation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- John Anderson, 2005. "Taxes and Fees as Forms of Land Use Regulation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Richard Arnott, 2005.
"Neutral Property Taxation,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 27-50, 02.
- Richard Arnott, 1998. "Neutral Property Taxation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 411., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 2000. "Neutral Property Taxation," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt27h7789n, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006. "The incidence of a tax on pure rent in a small open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 921-933, May.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2005. "The Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent in a Small Open Economy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05025, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton M. & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Seung Gyu, 2008. "Moderating Urban Sprawl through Land Value Taxation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6150, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2006. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(2), pages 241-266, May.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," IDEP Working Papers 0203, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2002.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," NBER Working Papers 8913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 532, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan Lee, 2008. "Neutral Property Taxation Under Uncertainty," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 211-231, October.
- Geoffrey Turnbull, 2005. "The Investment Incentive Effects of Land Use Regulations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 357-395, December.
- Alex Anas, 2003. "Taxes on Buildings and Land in a Dynamic Model of Real Estate Markets," Urban/Regional 0302004, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:31:y:2001:i:6:p:765-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed