An Essay on Urban Economic Theory: Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou and David Pines, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Massachusetts, 1999, ISBN 0-7923-8343-5
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Arnott & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1983. "Housing Quality, Maintenance and Rehabilitation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 467-494.
- Arnott, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1981.
"Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 331-347, June.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980. "Aggregate Land Rents and Aggregate Transport Costs," NBER Working Papers 0523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnott, Richard & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1986. "Spatial aspects of housing quality, density, and maintenance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 190-217, March.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1987. "Trade in a Tiebout Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 431-441, June.
- Gilles, Robert P. & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997.
"Decentralization in Replicated Club Economies with Multiple Private Goods,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 363-387, February.
- Gilles, Robert P. & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1995. "Decentralization in Replicated Club Economies with Multiple Private Goods," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt22k559dk, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Robert P. Gilles and Suzanne Scotchmer., 1995. "Decentralization in Replicated Club Economies with Multiple Private Goods," Economics Working Papers 95-243, University of California at Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:31:y:2001:i:5:p:626-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.