City formation with commitment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujishima, Shota, 2013. "Evolutionary implementation of optimal city size distributions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 404-410.
- David Christafore & Susane Leguizamon, 2015.
"Spatial Spillovers of Land Use Regulation in the United States,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 491-503, June.
- Christafore, David & Leguizamon, Susane, 2012. "Spatial spillovers of land use regulation in the United States," MPRA Paper 45072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 2008. "A game-theoretic analysis of skyscrapers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 49-64, July.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1998. "Testing for Strategic Interaction Among Local Governments: The Case of Growth Controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 438-467, November.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 2005. "Urbanization and Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1543-1591 Elsevier.
- Vernon Henderson & Anthony Venables, 2009. "Dynamics of city formation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 233-254, April.
- Steven Heubeck, 2009. "Competitive sprawl," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 443-460, June.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Robert P. Inman, 2004. "How should suburbs help their central cities?," Staff Reports 186, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Read, Colin, 1997. "Development Effort in Speculative Real Estate Competitions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:3:p:373-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.