Duopoly with spatial and quantity- dependent price discrimination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- HAMILTON, Jonathan & THISSE, Jacques-François, "undated". "Duopoly with spatial and quantity-dependent price discrimination," CORE Discussion Papers RP 998, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2005. "Constrained efficient locations under delivered pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 49-56, January.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Jacques-François Thisse, 1996.
"Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 379-397, December.
- Hamilton , J. H. & Thisse, J.- F., "undated". "Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1266, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HAMILTON , Jonathan & THISSE , Jacques-François, 1996. "Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1996066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Encaoua David & Hollander Abraham, 2007. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, May.
- ENCAOUA, David & HOLLANDER, Abraham J., 2005. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2005-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David Encaoua & Abraham Hollander, 2007. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177604, HAL.
- Sílvia Jorge & Cesaltina Pires, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 22, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Jorge, Silvia Ferreira & Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp459, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sílvia Ferreira Jorge & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," Microeconomics 0409006, EconWPA.
- Baye, Irina & Hasnas, Irina, 2014. "Consumer flexibility, data quality and location choice," DICE Discussion Papers 139, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Colombo, Stefano, 2012. "An indifference result concerning collusion in spatial frameworks," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 18-21.
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2000. "Delivered nonlinear pricing by duopolists," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 429-456, July.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Sustainability of collusion with imperfect price discrimination and inelastic demand functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1687-1694.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent, 2000. "Intermodal competition and regional inequalities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 131-184, March.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2010. "Product differentiation, price discrimination and collusion," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 18-27, March.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Product differentiation, price discrimination and collusion," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0085, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2002. "Location choice and price discrimination in a duopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 339-358, May.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 1999. "Location Choice and Price Discrimination in a Duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2004. "Efficient spatial competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 345-362, November.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "The unidirectional Hotelling model with spatial price discrimination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3031-3040.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:22:y:1992:i:2:p:175-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed