Improving Asset Management under a regulatory view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catrinu, M.D. & NordgÃ¥rd, D.E., 2011. "Integrating risk analysis and multi-criteria decision support under uncertainty in electricity distribution system asset management," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 96(6), pages 663-670.
- Petchrompo, Sanyapong & Parlikad, Ajith Kumar, 2019. "A review of asset management literature on multi-asset systems," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 181-201.
- Aven, Terje & Renn, Ortwin, 2018. "Improving government policy on risk: Eight key principles," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 230-241.
- Dashti, Reza & Yousefi, Shaghayegh, 2013. "Reliability based asset assessment in electrical distribution systems," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 129-136.
- Koop, Christel & Lodge, Martin, 2017. "What is regulation? An interdisciplinary concept analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62135, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bennie Seck-Yong Choo & Jenson Chong-Leng Goh, 2015. "Pragmatic adaptation of the ISO 31000:2009 enterprise risk management framework in a high-tech organization using Six Sigma," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 364-382, October.
- Damjan Maletič & Matjaž Maletič & Basim Al-Najjar & Boštjan Gomišček, 2018. "Development of a Model Linking Physical Asset Management to Sustainability Performance: An Empirical Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset management; Regulatory framework; Electric energy transmission system; Muiti-criteria Decision Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reensy:v:190:y:2019:i:c:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/reliability-engineering-and-system-safety .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.