Free mobility equilibrium in a local public goods economy with congestion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2010.
"Club networks with multiple memberships and noncooperative stability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 12-20, September.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Club Networks with Multiple Memberships and Noncooperative Stability," Caepr Working Papers 2009-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Arnold, Tone & Wooders, Myrna, 2002.
"Dynamic Club Formation With Coordination,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
640, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tone Arnold & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "Dynamic Club Formation with Coordination," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0522, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Schultz, Christian & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2001.
"Local public goods, debt and migration,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 313-337, May.
- Christian Schultz & Tomas Sjöström, "undated". "Local Public Goods, Debt and Migration," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Schultz, C. & Sjostrom, T., 2000. "Local Public Goods, Debt and Migration," Papers 6-00-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2007. "Networks and clubs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 406-425.
- Fan-Chin Kung, 2010. "Coalition formation with local public goods and group-size effect," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(4), pages 573-583, October.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2004. "Group Formation with Heterogeneous Sets," IDEI Working Papers 288, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:51:y:1997:i:1:p:19-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.