Comparing the marginal welfare costs of commodity and trade taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David & Haddad, Mona, 1992. "Tax evasion and tax reform in a low income economy : general equilibrium estimates for Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 918, The World Bank.
- Aasness, Jorgen & Bye, Torstein & Mysen, Hans Terje, 1996. "Welfare effects of emission taxes in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 335-346, October.
- de Quatrebarbes, Céline & Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Savard, Luc, 2016. "Beyond representative households: The macro–micro impact analysis of VAT designs applied to Niger," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 76-92.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2006. "Compensating Lost Revenue in Regional Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 12279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian EBEKE & Hélène EHRHART, 2011. "Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?," Working Papers 201124, CERDI.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Céline de Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2011.
"Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 05 Dec 2015.
- Celine De Quatrebarbes & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2015. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The case of Niger," Working Papers halshs-01151644, HAL.
- Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Luc SAVARD & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO, 2011. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Working Papers 201106, CERDI.
- Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Luc SAVARD, 2015. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The case of Niger," Working Papers 201511, CERDI.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Celine De Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2011. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Working Papers halshs-00577148, HAL.
- Keiko Kubota, 2005.
"Fiscal Constraints, Collection Costs, And Trade Policies,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 129-150, March.
- Kubota, Keiko, 2000. "Fiscal constraints, collection costs, and trade policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2366, The World Bank.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance : Welfare and incentive effects of payments to displaced workers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 239-261, May.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance: Welfare and Incentive Effects of Payments to Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 3071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2006. "Revenue loss compensation mechanisms in regional trade agreements," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 379-385.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Tariff policy and taxation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 281, The World Bank.
- Kim, Sunghyun H. & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2014. "Welfare implications of trade liberalization and fiscal reform: A quantitative experiment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 198-209.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005.
"On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 599-623, April.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries," International Trade 0210003, EconWPA.
- Linn, Johannes F. & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1989. "Public finance, trade, and development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 181, The World Bank.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1993. "Rents, Regulation, and Indirect Tax Design," NBER Working Papers 4358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Luc SAVARD & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO, 2010.
"La fin des exonérations de TVA est-elle favorable aux pauvres ? Le cas du Niger,"
- Celine De Quatrebarbes & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2011. "La fin des exonérations de TVA est-elle favorable aux pauvres ? Le cas du Niger," Working Papers halshs-00553105, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:33:y:1987:i:3:p:357-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.