Land rents, optimal taxation and local fiscal independence in an economy with local public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008.
"Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J., 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," CUDARE Working Papers 6180, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," Working Papers 200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2013. "Population location, commuting and local public goods: A political economy approach," wp.comunite 0105, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- David N King & Yue Ma, 2000. "Local authority provision versus club provision," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 207-223, April.
- Fenge, Robert & Meier, Volker, 2002. "Why cities should not be subsidized," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 433-447, November.
- Hochman, Oded & Pines, David, 1990. "Federal Income Taxes and Their Effects on Inter and Intra City Resource Allocation," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275492, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:2:p:175-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- González-Val, Rafael, 2018. "The spatial distribution of US cities," MPRA Paper 89586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "Where did the ?new urban economics? go?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Hochman, Oded, 1997. "More on scale economies and cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 373-397, August.
- David N King & Yue Ma, 2000. "Local Authority Size in Theory and Practice," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(3), pages 255-270, June.
- Guy Gilbert, 1996. "Le fédéralisme financier, perspectives de microéconomie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 311-363.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 2013. "The impact of transport, land and fiscal policy on housing and economic geography in a small, open growth model," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(1), pages 89-100.
- Hochman, Oded, 2011. "Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 118-135, January.
- Rafael González-Val, 2017. "City size distribution and space," Working Papers 2017/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Oded Hochman, 2012. "Welfare Estimation In A General Equilibrium Model With Cites," Working Papers 1213, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980. "The role of taxes and zoning in the effective control of pollution," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6cs5h3fm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- wei-bin zhang, 2016. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Uzawa?s Two-Sector Model with Public Goods," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 51-72, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:15:y:1981:i:1:p:59-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.