Rounding off the optimal solution of the economic lot size problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Roundy, 1989. "Rounding Off to Powers of Two in Continuous Relaxations of Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1433-1442, December.
- Peter L. Jackson & William L. Maxwell & John A. Muckstadt, 1988. "Determining Optimal Reorder Intervals in Capacitated Production-Distribution Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(8), pages 938-958, August.
- Hall, Randolph W., 1985. "Determining vehicle dispatch frequency when shipping frequency differs among suppliers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 421-431, October.
- Edward A. Silver, 1976. "A Simple Method of Determining Order Quantities in Joint Replenishments Under Deterministic Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1351-1361, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lodree, Emmett Jr., 2007. "EOQ revisited: The case of unequal and integral order quantities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 580-590, February.
- David, Israel & Eben-Chaime, Moshe, 2008. "How accurate is the integrated vendor-buyer continuous model?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 805-810, August.
- Jenny Carolina Saldaña Cortés, 2011. "Programación semidefinida aplicada a problemas de cantidad económica de pedido," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008735, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Kim, Taebok & Hong, Yushin & Chang, Soo Young, 2006. "Joint economic procurement--production-delivery policy for multiple items in a single-manufacturer, multiple-retailer system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 199-208, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:81-82:y:2003:i:1:p:385-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.