A nonlinear mixed integer multiperiod firm model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Warner, Jerold B., 1977. "Bankruptcy, absolute priority, and the pricing of risky debt claims," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 239-276, May.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 1988. "Earnings information conveyed by dividend initiations and omissions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 149-175, September.
- Korhonen, Antti, 1987. "A dynamic bank portfolio planning model with multiple scenarios, multiple goals and changing priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-23, June.
- רבקה פריאור, 1991. "גמלאות נפגעי עבודה, 1989," Working Papers 496, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-92, July.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Geoffrey Booth, G., 1994. "An interest rate risk management model for commercial banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 243-256, April.
- Asquith, Paul & Mullins, David Jr., 1986. "Equity issues and offering dilution," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 61-89.
- Gordon, Myron J, 1971. "Towards a Theory of Financial Distress," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 347-56, May.
- Altman, Edward I, 1984. " A Further Empirical Investigation of the Bankruptcy Cost Question," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1067-89, September.
- יעקב צדקה, 1991. "משפחתונים לקשישים בטבריה," Working Papers 80, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Bessler, Wolfgang & Foote, William G., 1989. "Managing interest-rate risk in banking institutions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 302-313, August.
- G. Geoffrey Booth & Peter E. Koveos, 1986. "A Programming Model For Bank Hedging Decisions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 271-279, 09.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1991. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1990," Working Papers 514, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דבי עובדיה, 1991. "קו חירום לנשים מוכות," Working Papers 203, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:67:y:2000:i:2:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.