Bankruptcy, absolute priority, and the pricing of risky debt claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maul, D. & Schiereck, D., 2016. "The bond event study methodology since 1974," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 80723, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2014. "The Chrysler effect: The impact of government intervention on borrowing costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 62-79.
- Rizov, Marian, 2001. "The Capital Structure Theory and its Practical Implications for Firm Financial Management in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 70584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergman, Yaacov & Callen, Jeffrey L., 1995. "Rational deviations from absolute priority rules," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18.
- G. William Schwert, 1989. "Indexes of United States Stock Prices From 1802 to 1987," NBER Working Papers 2985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi, Li-Chiu, 2009. "Contagion and competitive effects of plan confirmation of reorganization filings: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 364-369, March.
- Linn, Scott C. & Stock, Duane R., 2005. "The impact of junior debt issuance on senior unsecured debt's risk premiums," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1585-1609, June.
- Broughman, Brian & Fried, Jesse, 2010. "Renegotiation of cash flow rights in the sale of VC-backed firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 384-399, March.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:2:p:599-629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glover, Brent, 2016. "The expected cost of default," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 284-299.
- Xavier Bredart, 2014. "Firms under Judicial Protection: A Profitable Investment?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 14-22, September.
- Ostermark, Ralf & Skrifvars, Hans & Westerlund, Tapio, 2000. "A nonlinear mixed integer multiperiod firm model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 183-199, September.
- Pamela Parrish Peterson & David R. Peterson, 1982. "Divergence Of Opinion And Return," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 125-134, June.
- Martin Dòzsa & Karel Janda, 2015. "Corporate asset pricing models and debt contracts," CAMA Working Papers 2015-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hertzel, Michael G. & Li, Zhi & Officer, Micah S. & Rodgers, Kimberly J., 2008. "Inter-firm linkages and the wealth effects of financial distress along the supply chain," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 374-387, February.
- Dangl, Thomas & Zechner, Josef, 2016. "Debt maturity and the dynamics of leverage," CFS Working Paper Series 547, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Eberhart, Allan C. & Sweeney, Richard J., 1996. "A note on noise in the market for bankrupt firms' securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 401-415, March.
- Daigle, Katherine H & Maloney, Michael T, 1994. "Residual Claims in Bankruptcy: An Agency Theory Explanation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 157-192, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:4:y:1977:i:3:p:239-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.