Choice of metric in the measurement of relative productive efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjurek, Hans & Kjulin, Urban & Gustafsson, Bjorn, 1992. " Efficiency, Productivity and Determinants of Inefficiency at Public Day Care Centers in Sweden," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 173-187, Supplemen.
- Russell, R. Robert, 1985. "On the Axiomatic Approach to the Measurement of Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 85-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Colwell, R J & Davis, E P, 1992. " Output and Productivity in Banking," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 111-129, Supplemen.
- Robert Russell, R., 1985. "Measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Button, Kenneth J & Weyman-Jones, Thomas G, 1994. "X-Efficiency and Technical Efficiency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 80(1-2), pages 83-104, July.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990.
"Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- R J Colwell & E P Davis, 1992. "Output, Productivity and Externalities - the Case of Banking," Bank of England working papers 3, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:276:y:2019:i:2:p:688-698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005.
"The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Memorandum 08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chen, Yueh H. & Lin, Winston T., 2009. "Analyzing the relationships between information technology, inputs substitution and national characteristics based on CES stochastic frontier production models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 552-569, August.
- Ayouba, Kassoum & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Lefer, Henri-Bertrand & Leleu, Hervé & Parvulescu, Raluca, 2019.
"A measure of price advantage and its decomposition into output- and input-specific effects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 276(2), pages 688-698.
- Kassoum Ayouba & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Henri-Bertrand Lefer & Hervé Leleu & Raluca Parvulescu, 2019. "A measure of price advantage and its decomposition into output- and input-specific effects," Post-Print hal-02095893, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:46-47:y:1996:i:1:p:433-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.