The optimal decision of customer order decoupling point for order insertion scheduling in logistics service supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duron, C. & Ould Louly, M.A. & Proth, J.-M., 2009. "The one machine scheduling problem: Insertion of a job under the real-time constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 695-701, December.
- Ng, Irene & Scharf, Kimberley & Pogrebna, Ganna & Maull, Roger, 2015. "Contextual variety, Internet-of-Things and the choice of tailoring over platform: Mass customisation strategy in supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 76-87.
- Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen, 2009. "Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 197-211, January.
- Hoogeveen, H. & Lenté, C. & T’kindt, V., 2012. "Rescheduling for new orders on a single machine with setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 40-46.
- van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2001. "Make to stock or make to order: The decoupling point in the food processing industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 297-306, February.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier, 2006. "Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 461-476, October.
- Cacchiani, Valentina & Caprara, Alberto & Toth, Paolo, 2010. "Scheduling extra freight trains on railway networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 215-231, February.
- Leeflang, P.S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 2000. "Building models for marketing decisions: past, present and future," Research Report 00F20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Olhager, Jan & Rudberg, Martin & Wikner, Joakim, 2001. "Long-term capacity management: Linking the perspectives from manufacturing strategy and sales and operations planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 215-225, January.
- Oliveira, Rui Carvalho & Lourenco, Joao Carlos, 2002. "A multicriteria model for assigning new orders to service suppliers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 390-399, June.
- Jonsson, Patrik & Kjellsdotter Ivert, Linea, 2015. "Improving performance with sophisticated master production scheduling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 118-130.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00f20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1997. "Modelling the Costs and Benefits of Delayed Product Differentiation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 40-53, January.
- Olhager, Jan, 2003. "Strategic positioning of the order penetration point," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weihua Liu & Enze Bai & Liwei Liu & Wanying Wei, 2017. "A Framework of Sustainable Service Supply Chain Management: A Literature Review and Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-25, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics service supply chain (LSSC); Order insertion scheduling; Customer order decoupling point (CODP); Mass customization logistics service (MCLS);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:175:y:2016:i:c:p:50-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.