Long-term capacity management: Linking the perspectives from manufacturing strategy and sales and operations planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morton I. Kamien & Lode Li, 1990. "Subcontracting, Coordination, Flexibility, and Production Smoothing in Aggregate Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1352-1363, November.
- Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam, 1992. "Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 255-272, September.
- Leong, G. K. & Snyder, D. L. & Ward, P. T., 1990. "Research in the process and content of manufacturing strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 109-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:139-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Yan & D'Amours, Sophie & Beauregard, Robert, 2008. "The value of sales and operations planning in oriented strand board industry with make-to-order manufacturing system: Cross functional integration under deterministic demand and spot market recourse," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 189-209, September.
- Shafiei, Ehsan & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Leaver, Jonathan & Stefansson, Hlynur & Asgeirsson, Eyjolfur Ingi & Keith, David R., 2016. "Analysis of supply-push strategies governing the transition to biofuel vehicles in a market-oriented renewable energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 409-421.
- Raphaël Oger & Matthieu Lauras & Benoit Montreuil & Frederick Benaben & Nicolas Salatge, 2017. "Towards Hyperconnected Resource Requirements Planning," Post-Print hal-01582357, HAL.
- Tavares Thomé, Antônio Márcio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Fernandez, Nicole Suclla & Scavarda, Annibal José, 2012. "Sales and operations planning: A research synthesis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 1-13.
- Laurent Lim, Lâm & Alpan, Gülgün & Penz, Bernard, 2014. "Reconciling sales and operations management with distant suppliers in the automotive industry: A simulation approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 20-36.
- Pedroso, Carolina Belotti & da Silva, Andrea Lago & Tate, Wendy Lea, 2016. "Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP): Insights from a multi-case study of Brazilian Organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 213-229.
- Hahn, G.J. & Kuhn, H., 2012. "Simultaneous investment, operations, and financial planning in supply chains: A value-based optimization approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 559-569.
- Paiva, Ely Laureano, 2010. "Manufacturing and marketing integration from a cumulative capabilities perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 379-386, August.
- repec:tkp:ijsrsy:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:73-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eksoz, Can & Mansouri, S. Afshin & Bourlakis, Michael, 2014. "Collaborative forecasting in the food supply chain: A conceptual framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 120-135.
- Tuomikangas, Nina & Kaipia, Riikka, 2014. "A coordination framework for sales and operations planning (S&OP): Synthesis from the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 243-262.
- Liu, Weihua & Liang, Zhicheng & Ye, Zi & Liu, Liang, 2016. "The optimal decision of customer order decoupling point for order insertion scheduling in logistics service supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 50-60.
- Li, X. & Zuidwijk, R.A. & de Koster, M.B.M. & Dekker, R., 2016. "Competitive Capacity Investment under Uncertainty," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Marzieh ShahmariChatghieh & Harri Haapasalo & Anyanitha Distanont, 2013. "A Comparison of R&D Supply Chains and Service and Manufacturing Supply Chains," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 2(2), pages 73-91.
- Chandra, Charu & Everson, Mark & Grabis, Janis, 2005. "Evaluation of enterprise-level benefits of manufacturing flexibility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 17-31, February.
- Calle, Marcos & González-R, Pedro L. & Leon, Jose M. & Pierreval, Henri & Canca, David, 2016. "Integrated management of inventory and production systems based on floating decoupling point and real-time information: A simulation based analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 48-57.
- Marzieh Shahmari Chatghieh & Harri Haapasalo & Anyanitha Distanont, 2013. "Comparing Manufacturing and Services Sourcing against R&D Sourcing," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David & Simpson, Gary, 2010. "A path-dependent contingent-claims approach to capacity investments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 319-323, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:69:y:2001:i:2:p:215-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.