How to organise operations: Focusing or splitting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Vaart, Taco & Wijngaard, Jacob, 2007. "The contribution of focus in collaborative planning for make-to-order production situation with large set-up times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 436-443, July.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Oswald, Sharon L., 1996. "Product-focused manufacturing for strategic advantage," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 24-29.
- M. Hossein Safizadeh & Larry P. Ritzman & Deven Sharma & Craig Wood, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of the Product-Process Matrix," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(11), pages 1576-1591, November.
- Jeffrey G. Miller & Aleda V. Roth, 1994. "A Taxonomy of Manufacturing Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 285-304, March.
- Thomas Brush & Aneel Karnani, 1996. "Impact of Plant Size and Focus on Productivity: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(7), pages 1065-1081, July.
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2004. "Buyer focus: Evaluation of a new concept for supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:112:y:2008:i:2:p:646-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.