A Lagrangean relaxation algorithm for multi-item lot-sizing problems with joint piecewise linear resource costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Swenseth, Scott R. & Godfrey, Michael R., 2002. "Incorporating transportation costs into inventory replenishment decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 113-130, May.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Yves Pochet & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1991. "Solving Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems Using Strong Cutting Planes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Cattrysse, Dirk & Maes, Johan & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1990. "Set partitioning and column generation heuristics for capacitated dynamic lotsizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 38-47, May.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Horacio H. Yanasse, 1982. "Computational Complexity of the Capacitated Lot Size Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1174-1186, October.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty, 1984. "Joint Inventory Replenishments with Group Discounts Based on Invoice Value," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1105-1112, September.
- Bazaraa, Mokhtar S. & Goode, Jamie J., 1979. "A survey of various tactics for generating Lagrangian multipliers in the context of Lagrangian duality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 322-338, July.
- Gaetan Belvaux & Laurence A. Wolsey, 2001. "Modelling Practical Lot-Sizing Problems as Mixed-Integer Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 993-1007, July.
- ter Haseborg, Fokko, 1982. "On the optimality of joint ordering policies in a multi-product dynamic lot size model with individual and joint set-up costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-55, January.
- Diaby, M. & Bahl, H. C. & Karwan, M. H. & Zionts, S., 1992. "Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 444-458, June.
- van Norden, Linda & van de Velde, Steef, 2005. "Multi-product lot-sizing with a transportation capacity reservation contract," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 127-138, August.
- Imre Barany & Tony J. Van Roy & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1984. "Strong Formulations for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1255-1261, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:47-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, C.K.Y., 2009. "Stochastic single-source capacitated facility location model with service level requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 439-451, February.
- Lin, Dung-Ying & Tsai, Yu-Yun, 2014. "The ship routing and freight assignment problem for daily frequency operation of maritime liner shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 52-70.
- Sancak, Emre & Salman, F. Sibel, 2011. "Multi-item dynamic lot-sizing with delayed transportation policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 595-603, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:102:y:2006:i:2:p:344-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.