A Lagrangean relaxation algorithm for multi-item lot-sizing problems with joint piecewise linear resource costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Swenseth, Scott R. & Godfrey, Michael R., 2002. "Incorporating transportation costs into inventory replenishment decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 113-130, May.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Yves Pochet & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1991. "Solving Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems Using Strong Cutting Planes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Cattrysse, Dirk & Maes, Johan & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1990. "Set partitioning and column generation heuristics for capacitated dynamic lotsizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 38-47, May.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Horacio H. Yanasse, 1982. "Computational Complexity of the Capacitated Lot Size Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1174-1186, October.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty, 1984. "Joint Inventory Replenishments with Group Discounts Based on Invoice Value," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1105-1112, September.
- Bazaraa, Mokhtar S. & Goode, Jamie J., 1979. "A survey of various tactics for generating Lagrangian multipliers in the context of Lagrangian duality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 322-338, July.
- Gaetan Belvaux & Laurence A. Wolsey, 2001. "Modelling Practical Lot-Sizing Problems as Mixed-Integer Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 993-1007, July.
- ter Haseborg, Fokko, 1982. "On the optimality of joint ordering policies in a multi-product dynamic lot size model with individual and joint set-up costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-55, January.
- Diaby, M. & Bahl, H. C. & Karwan, M. H. & Zionts, S., 1992. "Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 444-458, June.
- van Norden, Linda & van de Velde, Steef, 2005. "Multi-product lot-sizing with a transportation capacity reservation contract," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 127-138, August.
- Imre Barany & Tony J. Van Roy & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1984. "Strong Formulations for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1255-1261, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:102:y:2006:i:2:p:344-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.