Joint Inventory Replenishments with Group Discounts Based on Invoice Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benton, W. C. & Park, Seungwook, 1996. "A classification of literature on determining the lot size under quantity discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 219-238, July.
- Ke, Ginger Y. & Bookbinder, James H., 2012. "Discount pricing for a family of items: The supplier's optimal decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 255-264.
- Rizk, Nafee & Martel, Alain & Ramudhin, Amar, 2006. "A Lagrangean relaxation algorithm for multi-item lot-sizing problems with joint piecewise linear resource costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 344-357, August.
- Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & González-Velarde, José Luis & Smith, Neale R. & Escobar-Saldívar, Luis Jacob, 2010. "On the optimal product assortment: Comparing product and customer based strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 167-172, May.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory models; joint replenishment; group discounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:9:p:1105-1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .