A comparison of product costing practices in discrete-part and assembly manufacturing and continuous production process manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Drury & Mike Tayles, 1994. "Product costing in UK manufacturing organizations," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 443-470.
- John Brierley & Christopher Cowton & Colin Drury, 2001. "Research into product costing practice: a European perspective," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 215-256.
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 1996. "Management Accounting: European Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289661, June.
- Christopher D. Ittner, 2002. "The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 711-726, June.
- Lamminmaki, Dawne & Drury, Colin, 2001. "A comparison of New Zealand and British product-costing practices," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-347, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Kirchain, Randolph E., 2009. "Quantifying the effects of product family decisions on material selection: A process-based costing approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 653-668, August.
- Charles, Shannon L. & Hansen, Don R., 2008. "An evaluation of activity-based costing and functional-based costing: A game-theoretic approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 282-296, May.
- Johnson, Michael & Kirchain, Randolph, 2009. "Quantifying the effects of parts consolidation and development costs on material selection decisions: A process-based costing approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 174-186, May.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed, 2010. "Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 238-248, October.
- Rogozhin, Alex & Gallaher, Michael & Helfand, Gloria & McManus, Walter, 2010. "Using indirect cost multipliers to estimate the total cost of adding new technology in the automobile industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 360-368, April.
- Satoglu, Sule Itir & Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Dogan, Ibrahim, 2006. "Evaluation of the conversion from central storage to decentralized storages in cellular manufacturing environments using activity-based costing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 616-632, October.
- Alcouffe, Simon & Galy, Nadine & Gaté, Loïc, 2016.
"Une méta-analyse qualitative de la littérature sur les déterminants de l'adoption de l'activity-based costing
[A meta-analysis of the literature on the determinants of the adoption of activity-base," MPRA Paper 73381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:100:y:2006:i:2:p:314-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .