A comparison of product costing practices in discrete-part and assembly manufacturing and continuous production process manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lamminmaki, Dawne & Drury, Colin, 2001. "A comparison of New Zealand and British product-costing practices," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-347, 09.
- John Brierley & Christopher Cowton & Colin Drury, 2001. "Research into product costing practice: a European perspective," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 215-256.
- Christopher D. Ittner, 2002. "The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 711-726, 06.
- Colin Drury & Mike Tayles, 1994. "Product costing in UK manufacturing organizations," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 443-470.
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 1996. "Management Accounting: European Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289661, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:100:y:2006:i:2:p:314-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.