Financial markets and terrorism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004.
"Macroeconomic consequences of terror: theory and the case of Israel,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 971-1002, July.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terror: Theory and the Case of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menachem Brenner, 2001.
"The Price of Options Illiquidity,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 789-805, April.
- Menachem Brenner & Rafi Eldor & Shmuel Hauser, 1999. "The Price of Options Illiquidity," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-086, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Aliza Fleischer & Steven Buccola, 2002. "War, terror, and the tourism market in Israel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(11), pages 1335-1343.
- Bernholz, Peter, 2004. "Supreme values as the basis for terror," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 317-333, June.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2003. "Defense R&D Policy in the Anti-terrorist Era," NBER Working Papers 9725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Siems, Thomas F., 2004. "The effects of terrorism on global capital markets," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 349-366, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:2:p:367-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.