Economic freedom and the success of the Asian tigers: an essay on controversy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Growth, distribution and politics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 593-602, April.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2000.
"On the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Haan, Jakob de & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 1999. "On the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth," CCSO Working Papers 199903, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Gwartney, James & Lawson, Robert, 2003. "The concept and measurement of economic freedom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 405-430, September.
- John Page, 1994. "The East Asian Miracle: Four Lessons for Development Policy," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9, pages 219-282 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1978. "Liberalization Attempts and Consequences," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue78-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Christoffersen & Martin Paldam, 2004. "Privatization in Denmark, 1980-2002," CESifo Working Paper Series 1127, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2005. "Political Ideology and Economic Freedom," Working Papers 05-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D. & Kammas, Pantelis, 2011. "Are democratic governments more efficient?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2008.
"Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 65-100, February.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions," Economics Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Paldam, Martin & Gundlach, Erich, 2007. "Two views on institutions and development: The grand transition vs. the primacy of institutions," Kiel Working Papers 1315, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Meseguer, Covadonga, 2006. "Learning and economic policy choices," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 156-178, March.
- Arye L. Hillman & Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Economic Freedom and Religion: An Empirical Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6017, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Paldam, 2011.
"The Cycle of Development in Africa: A Story about the Power of Economic Ideas,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(IV), pages 427-459, December.
- Martin Paldam, "undated". "The cycle of development in Africa. A story about the power of economic ideas," Economics Working Papers 2011-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Michael Sheriff & Moreno Muffatto & Sarah Cooper, 2016. "Measuring entrepreneurship environments in Africa: challenges in using international reports," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(1/2), pages 20-44.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2004. "Legal Quality, Inequality, and Tolerance," Working Papers 04-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pál Czeglédi, 2014. "The theory of interventionism as an Austrian theory of slowdowns," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 419-449, December.
- Bigsten, Arne, 2003. "Globalisation and the Asia-Pacific Revival," Working Papers in Economics 118, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:19:y:2003:i:3:p:453-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .