Correlated continuous time random walk and option pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2003.
"The Finite Moment Log Stable Process and Option Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 753-778, April.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2002. "The Finite Moment Log Stable Process and Option Pricing," Finance 0207012, EconWPA.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Monoyios, Michael, 2004. "Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 889-913, February.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Marcin Magdziarz & Sebastian Orzel & Aleksander Weron, 2011. "Option pricing in subdiffusive Bachelier model," HSC Research Reports HSC/11/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Valenti, Davide & Spagnolo, Bernardo & Bonanno, Giovanni, 2007. "Hitting time distributions in financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 311-320.
- Wang, Xiao-Tian, 2010. "Scaling and long range dependence in option pricing, IV: Pricing European options with transaction costs under the multifractional Black–Scholes model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 789-796.
- Boyle, Phelim P & Vorst, Ton, 1992. " Option Replication in Discrete Time with Transaction Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 271-293, March.
- Parkinson, Michael, 1980. "The Extreme Value Method for Estimating the Variance of the Rate of Return," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 61-65, January.
- Gu, Hui & Liang, Jin-Rong & Zhang, Yun-Xiu, 2012. "Time-changed geometric fractional Brownian motion and option pricing with transaction costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(15), pages 3971-3977.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Jumarie, Guy, 2008. "Stock exchange fractional dynamics defined as fractional exponential growth driven by (usual) Gaussian white noise. Application to fractional Black-Scholes equations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 271-287, February.
- Piryatinska, A. & Saichev, A.I. & Woyczynski, W.A., 2005. "Models of anomalous diffusion: the subdiffusive case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 349(3), pages 375-420.
- Marcin Magdziarz & Janusz Gajda, 2012. "Anomalous dynamics of Black–Scholes model time-changed by inverse subordinators," HSC Research Reports HSC/12/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsAnomalous diffusion; Correlated continuous time random walk; Option pricing; Transaction cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:447:y:2016:i:c:p:100-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.