Option pricing in subdiffusive Bachelier model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian, Orzeł & Agnieszka, Wyłomańska, 2010. "Calibration of the subdiffusive arithmetic Brownian motion with tempered stable waiting-times," MPRA Paper 28593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lv, Longjin & Xiao, Jianbin & Fan, Liangzhong & Ren, Fuyao, 2016. "Correlated continuous time random walk and option pricing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 100-107.
More about this item
KeywordsSubdiffusion; Fractional Fokker-Planck equation; Bachelier model; Option pricing; Infinitely divisible distribution; Tempered stable distribution;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .