Occupation times of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process: Functional PCA and evidence from electricity prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, et al, 1995. " Mean Reversion in Equilibrium Asset Prices: Evidence from the Futures Term Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 361-375, March.
- Jorion, Philippe & Sweeney, Richard J., 1996. "Mean reversion in real exchange rates: evidence and implications for forecasting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 535-550, August.
- Bertram, William K., 2005. "A threshold model for Australian Stock Exchange equities," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 561-576.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Densing, M., 2013. "Dispatch planning using newsvendor dual problems and occupation times: Application to hydropower," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 321-330.
- Davari-Ardakani, Hamed & Aminnayeri, Majid & Seifi, Abbas, 2014. "A study on modeling the dynamics of statistically dependent returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 35-51.
More about this item
KeywordsOrnstein–Uhlenbeck process; Occupation time; Functional principal component analysis; Electricity price; PCA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:23:p:5818-5826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.