Korean university life in a network perspective: Dynamics of a large affiliation network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorogovtsev, S.N. & Mendes, J.F.F., 2003. "Evolution of Networks: From Biological Nets to the Internet and WWW," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198515906.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel A. C. Baum & Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard, 2010.
"Network-Independent Partner Selection and the Evolution of Innovation Networks,"
INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 2094-2110, November.
- Baum, Joel & Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," Working Papers of BETA 2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michel Beine & Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2008. "Networks-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Li, Yongjun & You, Chun, 2013. "What is the difference of research collaboration network under different projections: Topological measurement and analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(15), pages 3248-3259.
- Kostakos, Vassilis, 2009. "Temporal graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(6), pages 1007-1023.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; Network analysis; Network dynamics; University education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:373:y:2007:i:c:p:821-830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.