Modeling and simulation of a double auction artificial financial market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cincotti, Silvano & M. Focardi, Sergio & Marchesi, Michele & Raberto, Marco, 2003. "Who wins? Study of long-run trader survival in an artificial stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 227-233.
- Marco Licalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2003.
"Fundamentalists clashing over the book: a study of order-driven stock markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 470-480.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002. "Fundamentalists Clashing over the Book: A Study of Order-Driven Stock Markets," Computational Economics 0207001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2003.
- Raberto, Marco & Scalas, Enrico & Mainardi, Francesco, 2002.
"Waiting-times and returns in high-frequency financial data: an empirical study,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 749-755.
- M. Raberto & E. Scalas & F. Mainardi, 2002. "Waiting-times and returns in high-frequency financial data: an empirical study," Papers cond-mat/0203596, arXiv.org.
- Marco Raberto & Enrico Scalas & Francesco Mainardi, 2004. "Waiting-times and returns in high-frequency financial data: an empirical study," Finance 0411014, EconWPA.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 1996. "Price formation in double auction markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1307-1337, August.
- Raberto, Marco & Cincotti, Silvano & Focardi, Sergio M. & Marchesi, Michele, 2001. "Agent-based simulation of a financial market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 319-327.
- Mendelson, Haim, 1982. "Market Behavior in a Clearing House," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1505-1524, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanniainen, Juho & Piché, Robert, 2013. "Stock price dynamics and option valuations under volatility feedback effect," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 722-740.
- Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Ho-yong & Ahn, Seok-Won & Kwak, Wooseop, 2015. "Analyzing the financial crisis using the entropy density function," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 464-469.
- Liu, Xinghua & Gregor, Shirley & Yang, Jianmei, 2008. "The effects of behavioral and structural assumptions in artificial stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(11), pages 2535-2546.
- Juho Kanniainen & Robert Pich'e, 2012. "Stock Price Dynamics and Option Valuations under Volatility Feedback Effect," Papers 1209.4718, arXiv.org.
- Erika Corona & Sabrina Ecca & Michele Marchesi & Alessio Setzu, 2008. "The Interplay Between Two Stock Markets and a Related Foreign Exchange Market: A Simulation Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 99-119, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based simulation; Artificial financial market; Double auction; Limit order book;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:355:y:2005:i:1:p:34-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.